Make your Holiday Party (or Any Party!) Special:
The Holidays crept up so quickly this year, and New Year’s Eve is soon to be upon us. These past few weeks have been quite busy for Jacqueline Foster SHOWDANCE® as we’ve performed at many holiday parties. Here are 5 ways you can set your holiday party apart from the rest, featuring a party we performed at last week.
1. Venue: The right venue sets the perfect vibe for a holiday party. A classic party may take place in a grand ballroom, an intimate party can take place at a lounge, and a trendy party might take place on a rooftop. Deciding on the right venue can help set the tone for the entire evening.
2. Food: Similar to venue, food can help set the tone for a holiday party, whether it be tray passed entrees, a buffet, or a plated meal.
3. Favors: Favors can help to make a lasting memory of a specific party. Guests may use the favors on a daily basis, or favors could have a one time use- either way, they will think back to the great time the had at the party they got the favor from.
3. Charity: December is the season of giving, and what better way to celebrate than to give back. Holiday parties with a cause are set apart from those without because guests go home not only having had a wonderful time, but with a sense that they’ve done something good.
5. Entertainment: It wouldn’t be a party without music and dancing, and what better way to keep a party dancing all night, than to book the best. Wayne Foster Entertainment and Jacqueline Foster Showdance® have been in business for decades and are ready to help you create your custom holiday event.
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from Jaqueline Foster SHOWDANCE®