Tag: Helen Woodward Animal Center
It’s that time of year…Helen Woodward Animal Center‘s 23rd Annual Spring Fling is right around the corner and you WILL NOT want to miss it!!
Featuring delicacies from 30 of San Diego’s top restaurants, refreshing cocktails, silent and live auction items for the bidding, and entertainment from not only the best canines and felines in town but the one-and-only Wayne Foster Entertainment!
As you enter the beautiful Rancho Santa Fe campus, you will be transported to 42nd st, the bustling hip heart of Broadway with this years theme, “Broadway Tails”!
Get your tickets before they are gone!!!
Purchase yours here.
Check out last year’s highlights…
Helen Woodward Animal Center’s 22nd annual Spring Fling fundraiser was a night to be remembered. The event attracted an all time record of 470 guests who contributed $250 and upwards per ticket. The guests danced until midnight with the Wayne Foster Orchestra and feasted on the delicious food and wine offered by some of San Diego’s best restaurants such as Vigilucci’s, Ruth’s Chris, Café Merlot, Roppongi’s, Oggi’s, Café Luna, The Melting Pot, Old Town Mexican Café, and Tommy V’s among others. Lola, Ten-week-old Border Collie mix, and several four-pawed friends attended in hopes of beguiling prospective adopters.
The funds raised went towards helping some of Helen Woodward’s wonderful programs, such as:
• An adoption center sheltering and re-homing 3,000 dogs and cats per year
• Pet Encounter Therapy: brightening the lives of 22,000 children, seniors, and hospice patients annually
• AniMeals: feeding 250 pets of low-income or homebound citizens each week
• AniMobile: teaching respect and compassion for animals to more than 10,000 schoolchildren a year
• Therapeutic Riding(Equestrian): helping 50 mentally and physically challenged students per month
This night will remain in our hearts and minds forever! Thanks to Westway Studio for capturing it so spectacularly!
Click here to view the footage!